Zebra2 is a sound-design playground. The powerful, high quality (but still CPU friendly) sound engine and the numerous sound sculpting tools make Zebra2 capable of a near-limitless range of new sounds and textures. A favourite amongst soundtrack composers, producers and sound designers, Zebra2 provides all the tools you need—the rest is up to you.
- NEW in v2.9: All 500+ factory presets have been refurbished and improved with X/Y assignments. They are fully tagged and NKS-ready
- 4 powerful wavetable oscillators (16 waves) with integrated spectral effects
- 1, 2, 4, or 11 times unison, with detune and stereo spread
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic or mono and legato modes
- 4 assignable X/Y pads
- 4 FM oscillators with 8 alternative waveforms (not only sine)
- 4 regular filters with 23 different modes
- 4 cross-modulation filters (XMF)
- 12-slot modulation matrix with depth modulation from a second source
- Flexible signal routing: 4×12 main patching grid, 3×6 effects patching grid
- 4 syncable multi-stage envelope generators (MSEG) with up to 32 segments each
- 4 per-voice LFOs plus 2 global LFOs
- 21 stereo effects: 2× chorus/flanger, 2× delay, 2× EQ, 2× compressor, 2× reverb and more
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- NEW in v2.9.3: Support for Oddsound MTS-ESP
Zebra is our wireless modular synthesizer. It combines many different types of synthesis with a powerful modulation engine. Imagine —you can create any additive, freehand or spline-based waveform you like, apply a vast selection of spectral effects, morph between those waves and send them through classic synth filters. Perhaps use that entire sound as modulator for an FM oscillator, or route it through a comb filter —the building block of physical modeling synthesis. All generator modules, all signal paths, all effects are stereo.
Zebra2 is a wireless modular synthesizer designed for flexibility, ergonomy and low CPU hit. Its Modules only appear while they are in use: Add an oscillator to the patching grid and it will appear on the left, use an LFO for anything and it will appear on the right.
After a little practice you will find programming Zebra2 very comfortable and lightning fast. Which in the end translates to… more fun!
Zebra’s modules are divided into Generators and Modulators, and include freely assignable controls that directly modulate important parameters.