The Specialist Tool For Clean Sound
Important Note: This software is for Windows operating systems only and will not function on macOS operating systems.
Remove noise from audio files and optimize the sound of your video’s audio. Digitize old recordings and enjoy perfect, clean sound.
SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 3: The third generation of this all-around tool delivers impressive workflow functions and innovative effect presets as well as powerful cleaning and mastering plug-ins from iZotope.
Import audio sources, CDs and video sound to your PC in just a few clicks.
Cleaning & Restoration
Remove all standard types of noise such as vinyl crackling, camera whirring or wind with a range of practical presets.
Quick & Easy To Use
With a wide range of wizards, presets, 1-click solutions and a clearly laid out interface, usability is simple.
Perfect Video Sound
The video sound optimizer applies the exact settings you need to enhance the music, sound and spoken parts in your videos.
Record vocals for podcasts and other projects in professional quality at up to 96 kHz/24-bit.
Record Sound From Tapes And Records
Easily transfer individual songs and entire albums from records and tapes to your PC and record vocals for podcasts and other projects in outstanding studio quality at up to 96 kHz/24-bit.
Import Sound From CDs And Videos
Import CDs, old audio sources or video audio files to your PC with a few easy clicks and then start editing your media right away.
Once you’ve imported and edited audio from your records, tapes or CDs, you can easily export it in any standard format such as MP3, WAV, OGG and FLAC.
Cleaning & Restoration
Sound You Can See: Spectral Cleaning
The spectral display provides a clear visualization of the various frequencies of an audio track. This enables you to identify noise at a glance and then remove it straight away.
The auto cleaning function analyzes your audio material and recommends settings for optimizing it. You can also modify all these settings manually.
Optimize Video Sound
Enhance speech recordings and reduce background noise, wind noise and sibilance – the Video Sound Optimizer offers a wide range of presets for removing all types of noise.
Quick & Easy To Use
Program Wizards & Presets
Automatic cleaning and sound characteristics with a single click: Let the program wizards and over 360 presets help you get the most out of your material.
Tips & Tricks
No user manual necessary – the Infobox provides valuable tips and tricks for all functions and aspects of the program, helping you get the answers you need, when you need them.
One keyword in the search field is all you need to find the project templates, help articles, tools and effects you’re looking for.
iZotope RX 8 Elements
RX 8 Elements from iZotope is the optimal tool for quickly and easily removing unwanted noise, “s” sounds, clicks and other elements from your audio files. This powerful cleaning and restoration tool provides four outstanding modules for achieving crystal-clear sound: De-click, De-clip, De-hum and Voice De-noise.
- Spectral Display – The various frequencies of the audio track can be visualized. This allows for precise removal specific noises.
- Preview Function – When you select a range in the spectral display, you can preview to hear what the range sounds like after cleaning and compare it to the original.
- Auto Cleaning – This feature makes suggestions for improving audio after analyzing your material. Any suggested improvements can be adjusted afterwards.
- Presets – Helpful presets: Easily remove unwanted sounds like noise, or traffic noise with the help of over 360 presets.
- Advanced Effects Editing – The program offers direct access to all effect parameters for sound optimization in audio editing and mastering.
- Remove Crackling From LP Tracks – Crackling can be quickly and easily removed from vinyl with presets for different strength levels.
- Clipping Reduction – Prevent clipping during recording or remove it in post production with the help of the limiter and DeClipper to account for varying levels of volume.
- Smartphone Audio – Access diverse presets for optimizing audio recordings made with your smartphone for enhanced results.
- Stop The Wind With The Click Of A Button – Eliminate wind noise in no time at all using professional plug-ins and presets.
- Remove Camera Noise – Get rid of noises from older camcorder models by using simple presets or your own customized adjustments.
- Optimize Speech Recordings – Optimize the sound of speech with a few clicks and remove popping and hissing sibilant sounds in voice recordings.
- Range-Based Effects Editing – Range-based effects editing allows you to apply effects quickly and easily to a specific range within an audio file, which streamlines your entire workflow.
- Plug-in Browser – Finding the right plug-in is quick and simple: With the plug-in browser, all effect VSTs are right there at your fingertips. You can simply click to open advanced VST settings in the plug-in browser.
- 8 Tracks For Audio Montage – Create transitions and add audio commentary or sound effects to recordings. The 8 tracks provide plenty of space for comprehensive audio editing.
- See What You Hear – Work on the visual level with a spectroscope, peak meter, spectrogram, bit meter, correlation meter and direction meter.
- Time Stretching & Pitch Shifting – Access one of the best algorithms in the world from zplane™ for adjusting pitch and speed. With precise, virtually artifact-free results.
- Range Editing – Switch to range mode to select individual sections within a track and copy or edit them with a single click.
- Object Effects – Edit individual sections of a recording with different effects and settings to specifically remove noises, for instance.
- Edit Audio Files – Explore the numerous audio editing features such as volume adjustments, individual editing techniques and working with automatic wizards.
- Divide Up Recordings – The program automatically detects where one song ends and the next one begins, so you can select and skip the tracks on the finished CD.
- Sublime Transitions – Fade lines within the audio track enable you to quickly and easily adjust the volume. This lets you slowly fade in intros.
- Batch Processing – High efficiency: Optimize or export multiple songs or entire albums in one step. This lets you edit your entire music archive in one go.
- CD Covers & Track Info – Cover and track titles are automatically populated for original CDs and displayed when you play music on smartphones, MP3 players or music management programs.
- Audio Converter – Vinyl or CD, MP3 or OGG, WAV or AIFF: You can record in a range of formats, and burn CDs and convert audio files as well.
- WaveColor – A color-enhanced waveform display that uses different shades of color and saturation levels to make it easy to identify pitch levels and sound characteristics.
Optimise Video Sound
- Import For Video Sound – New, more efficient algorithm: Import video files and start editing the audio track right away.
- Perfect Video Sound – Enhance speech recordings and reduce background noise, wind noise or sibilance – a wide range of presets are included for removing all types of noise.
- Preview Monitor – The preview monitor enables you to work on two monitors simultaneously, including in 4K. The ideal tool for synchronizing picture and sound.
- Video Sound Optimizer – Click on your track and the Video Sound Optimizer will suggest the right effect settings for enhancing music or speech in your footage.
- Media Exchange – Transfer your audio or video projects with just a few clicks from SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 3 to any other video editing software.
- Video Converter – Convert your video files with optimized sound into all standard formats. Movie formats such as MPEG-4 can easily be converted to WMV.
wizardFX Suite contains a range of diverse effect plug-ins with comprehensive and fast preset selection. Discover high-quality effects such as the Limiter, Tape Machine, Gate or Modern Reverb. Control effect levels with a practical slide controller and give your audio files a new sound character. The wizardFX Suite has a wide range of uses and works well with any kind of sound.
iZotope Ozone 9 Elements
Create different masters in no time with the convenient mastering wizards – like for streaming or radio, for example.
Music Digitally Remastered
Simply select the genre for your song and the Auto Mastering function selects the optimal audio settings for optimizing sound. Compare and preview results with other music styles such as jazz, ’70s funk & soul or classic ’80s pop.
Optimize and fine-tune the sound image of your audio material with just a few clicks. The new, parametric 6-band EQ module provides optimal sound for your productions. The StereoFX module expands the width of the stereo field and the MultiMax multiband compressor/limiter produces an authentic, warm sound image.
More Effect Plug-ins
essentialFX is a collection of 6 professional effect plug-ins taken directly from the field of professional audio.
- eFX Reverb – eFX Reverb contains everything you need for modulating reverb effects professionally – whether for short reflections or longer reverb.
- eFX Gate – This plug-in only acts when the set audio signal occurs, for example, noise caused by two sources.
- eFX Vocal Strip – Optimize speech and vocal recordings using the compressor, DeEsser and highpass filter for a maximum level of quality.
- eFX Tube Stage – This plug-in simulates the sound of an analog tube amplifier and is ideal for creative distortion in speech recordings in audio books or videos.
- eFX Chorus Flanger – Optimize speech and vocal recordings using the compressor, DeEsser and highpass filter for a maximum level of quality.
- eFX DeEsser – This enables you to create a warmer, more characteristic sound by reducing sibilance and popping in speech and vocal recordings.
- VST3 Interface – Additional plug-ins from MAGIX or third-party providers can be easily integrated using the VST3 interface.
- New! ARA2 – ARA2 support allows for the use of ARA2-compatible plug-ins as well as real-time editing of your audio files.
- Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768
- Available hard drive space: 1 GB for program installation
- Sound card: Onboard
- Optical drive: DVD
- Optional: CD/DVD burner
- Program languages: English, Deutsch
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.