Shreddage 3 Jupiter takes our most popular instrument ever (Shreddage 2: Absolute Electric Guitar) and upgrades it to our cutting-edge S3 engine. Used by thousands of composers, producers, and bands all over the world, the original S2 guitar set a new standard for virtual guitars and pushed the limits of realism for “in-the-box” rock & metal production. Now you can enjoy these incredible samples with even better performance playback, strumming, articulation mapping, and tone options!
Sporting 7-strings and tuned to drop-A, Shreddage 3 Jupiter has a dark, rich guitar tone that is perfect for heavy rock and metal. Its massive powerchords and chugs will instantly fill out a rhythm track, especially with our one-click double and quad-tracking. With the included Console FX rack and mixer, you don’t even need external plugins; just choose from our dozens of included presets and you’re ready to shred.
All the articulations from the original S2 are here, and can be mapped or triggered however you want using Total Articulation Control Technology 2.0 (TACT). There are more ways to tweak and play these articulations than ever: dynamic layer and mute level adjustments, per-articulation velocity to volume, Strum Mode, and much more.
Welcome to the next generation of virtual guitar instruments!
Console: Modular FX Rack and Mixer
Console is our new mixer, modular effects rack, and pedal board, designed to give you full control over your virtual guitar tone. Unlike our previous FX racks, which were limited to a small amount of preset modules, Console gives you 30 effects modules to choose from!
These include multiple EQs (digital and analog-style), compressors, spatial FX, modulation FX, amps, distortion pedals, reverbs, and a selection of over 30 custom cabinet IRs recorded just for the Shreddage 3 series! These cabs cover all the most important sounds you would want, with both dynamic & condenser mics in multiple positions plus a ribbon mic for certain models.
Using Console, you can easily save and load FX chains or presets between projects or even different Shreddage 3 products. It also allows you to mix and blend between guitar pickups, with custom inserts on each if you’d like.
Total Articulation Control Technology (TACT) 2.0
Shreddage 3 Jupiter includes an updated version of TACT, allowing you to customize how all articulations are mapped and triggered! Everyone has their own preferences for how to perform or write for virtual guitar, and with TACT you can create the perfect setup for your DAW.
- Pristine 24-bit recordings
- Sustains, powerchords, palm mutes
- Powerchord mutes, staccatos, powerchord staccatos
- Harmonics, pinch harmonics
- Tremolos, tapping, FX
- Hammer-on/pull-off, portamento & powerchord slides
- Three recorded vibrato types
- Unpitched & pitched release noises
- Rakes, muted chokes, DI line noise
- Over 30 new & custom cabinet IRs
- Cutting edge virtual guitarist engine
- Beautiful, expanded UI for easier editing
- New POLY INPUT feature for realistic chords
- Multiple fret & string voicing algorithms
- New STRUMMING tab for custom rhythm parts
- CONSOLE: Modular rack & mixer w/ 30+ FX
- Includes TACT 2.0 for articulation mapping
- 45 production-ready CONSOLE tone snapshots
- KONTAKT PLAYER version 5.7 or higher
- 4GB disk space
- 6GB RAM
- Your system must also meet the requirements for version 5.7 of Kontakt Player. If you cannot run that version, you will not be able to load the Kontakt instrument.