Something has changed in SEQui2R
From now on SEQui2R is sold only as SEQui2R EX.
It includes all the expansions plus the new Expansion 4 “Fingers and plectrums”.
SEQui2R EX’s engine has been updated to V1.3 and includes some new features.
And the best part is, the price has also changed. Please read on to find out.
Sub Sound Sources
SEQui2R EX now includes 2 new Sub Layers. One per Sound Source.
You can choose 2 additional sounds and decide at what velocity they will play instead of the main sound source.
This adds amazing new possibilities for complex sequences of evolving/ variating sounds.
All Expansions Included
SEQui2R EX includes all 4 Expansions.
A total of 11.35 GB (NCW Compressed), 660 Sound Sources.
Over 435000 sound combinations.
SEQui2R EX Sound Sources include:
Organic and acoustic instruments, Digital and Analog synths, Guitars and Basses, Ethnic Instruments, Atonal Percussions and much more. All of them Natural and Morphed to the Impossible.
And with ALL the Expansion Packs SEQui2R EX’s sounds palette becomes even bigger and better than ever.
And all the Legacy goodies!
Unique Step Sequencer
SEQui2R is more than a step sequencer, a gater, an arpeggiator or a pulse engine
With SEQui2R You are in control.
You choose the notes that suit your composition and SEQui2R will do the rest.
SEQui2R features two separated sound engines, 8 distinct phrases recorders, with independent step panner, step volume, 2 step filters, step distortion and a step lo-fi per engine.
With SEQui2R’s Custom Key Manager You can play in your desired key using the correct intervals.
You can even make up your own scale. Save it, export it and import it!
Midi Drag & Drop
You can also export a phrase or a full phrases performance to your DAW and use third parties sounds.
Saving The Best For Last!
SEQui2R EX incredible Step Sequencer unique features include:
Reveseable sounds per step,
Portamento per step
2 Stutter Modes per step
Ornamento Per step
Random/ Improvisation per Step!
Multi edit modes,
Random sound/ Fx/ phrases Generator,
Midi Drag And Drop Function
and much more!
Watch and Hear SEQui2R in action.
- 660 Sound Sources
- 34556 Samples
- 435600 Sounds Combinations
SEQui2R EX Facts
• Two separate sound engines with 660 sound sources.
• All four Expansions included.
• 11.35GB NCW File compressed.
• One additional Sub Layer per Sound Engine brings a total of 4 sounds per Phrase.
• 8 programmable phrases per patch, with step-able Filters, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Pitch Bend, Volume and and Pan.
• Key/Scale Control keeps your phrases in the desired scales and keys. Major, Minor, Diminished and Whole-tone scales are provided.
• 10 User programmable scales available per patch.
• Portamento, Stutter and Ornamento per step.
• Reverse-able and Random notes per step.
• Randomisation of Sounds, StepFX and phrases.
• Import and Export of Phrases plus StepFx and User Key/Scales.
• Midi Notes Midifile Drag & Drop export.
• Includes Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Convolution Reverb per engine and a Master Digital Reverb.
• Selectable LP or HP master Filters per engine.
• Automate-able Step effects, even at a phrase level.
• Requires FULL VERSION of NI KONTAKT 5.5. (Not compatible with NI Kontakt Player).