Important Note: Cherry Audio Voltage Modular is required in order to use this software.
PSPaudioware’s 30 modules fall into two categories: classic effects modules based on our extensive experience in developing high quality bread and butter effects and processor plug-ins and exciting, creative modules that use algorithms from our flagship multi-effect plug-in PSP N2O (formerly PSP Nitro) as a starting point and take those effects to the next level. Every algorithm has been adapted, tailored, and expanded to take full advantage of the extraordinary possibilities offered by the modular format and flexibility of the Voltage system.
- PSP eFeMerizer a frequency modulator NEW!
- PSP nitroFormant – dual formant filter;
- PSP nitroEnveloper – dual envelope follower;
- PSP nitroLFO – LFO with a choice of ten waveform or derived waveform;
- PSP nitroPhaser – phaser with up to 32 stage order;
- PSP nitroLoFi – continuously variable bitcrusher with presets;
- PSP nitroBQF – two parallel filters;
- PSP nitroComb – two channel comb filter;
- PSP nitroSVF – dial state-variable filters;
- PSP nitroPitch – pitch shifter;
- PSP nitroNoise – a unique noise generator;
- PSP nitroADSR – an advanced envelope generator module;
- PSP FreqShifter – an analog-like frequency shifter module!
- PSP Spring – three classic spring reverb emulations;
- PSP Plate – three classic plate reverb emulations;
- PSP Space – three classic room reverb emulations;
- PSP Delay – digital delay with tape modulation and pingpong features;
- PSP Chorus – four voice stereo chorus;
- PSP Flanger – stereo flanger with manual control
- PSP Rotary – an emulation of a classic mechanical modulation effect created by a rotating speakers’ horn and drum;
- PSP VCACMP – classic VCA style compressor;
- PSP GEQ10 – a classic ten-band graphic equalizer
- PSP PEQ6 – an analog-style parametric equalizer.
- PSP PolyADSR – classic ADSR generator;
- PSP PolyAmp – a polyphonic voltage controlled amplifier;
- PSP PolyBoing – react resonantly on the rising or falling edges of the triggering signal;
- PSP PolyEnveloper – a multi-stage envelope generator;
- PSP PolyFilter – a fourth order ladder-type resonant filter;
- PSP PolyFolder – a multi-stage (0 to 6) signal folder;
- PSP PolyPatch – a polyphonic patch bay;
- PSP PolyWobbler – controls random analog instabilities.
- Cherry Audio Voltage Modular is required in order to use this software.