Meditation is a revolutionary Kontakt library that produces an infinite variety of unique mallet, bell, and key tones. It combines a treasure trove of unique acoustic sound sources (glasses, metals, bells, gongs, etc.) with an additive synthesis layer, the first of its kind in a Kontakt instrument. Whether you need harsh, dissonant textures, smooth evolving sounds, morphing plucked beds, subtle resonant strikes, or anything in between, Meditation is a perfect addition to any composer’s virtual instrument repertoire.
Although the library includes very deep synth and modulation tweaking, you don’t need to be an additive synthesis expert to enjoy it. We’ve included a wide variety of presets to inspire you and adjusting basic parameters of each sound is very easy. We even added a hearty selection of randomization options for the additive section, so you can create instant variation without any prior experience. Combined with our powerful analog/digital FX rack, you’ll have no trouble creating beautiful sounds for your music!
Acoustic Sound Sources
Koto Harmonic Pluck
Muted Prayer Bowl
Shou Drum Brushed
- 21 acoustic sound sources
- Glass, mallets, gongs, and found sounds
- Sine, saw, and square waveforms
- High fidelity synth sampling
- Over 2,500 samples included total
- Revolutionary additive synthesis in Kontakt
- Up to 24 partials with per-partial pan/volume
- Inharmonicity controls and intelligent randomizer
- 64-slot modulation matrix
- Digital and analog-modeled FX
- Kontakt patches require FULL VERSION (not player) of Kontakt version 5.5.2 or higher
- 1GB disk space (Kontakt ver)
- 4GB RAM
- Intel i3 processor, 3ghz or higher. Your system must also meet the requirements for version 5.5.2 of Kontakt. If you cannot run that version, you will not be able to load this library.