Blue Cat’s Late Replies
The Creative Delay Workstation
Blue Cat’s Late Replies is a powerful delay and multi-effect plug-in that can be indefinitely extended by hosting third party VST, VST3 or AU plug-ins anywhere in the signal path.
With its unique topology, the plug-in is a full-featured delay machine with unlimited powers: both the 8 taps pattern module and the two nested feedback loops include plug-in slots that can host built-in effects or third-party plug-ins.
So it’s not just about delays! The plug-in includes 25 built-in effects to further manipulate the delay lines: modulation effects, EQ and filters, dynamics processors, pitch and frequency shifters, waveshaper…
With the integrated ducker and its side chain input, ducking delays or reverbs has never been so easy.
Blue Cat’s Late Replies is delivered with hundreds of presets producing many kinds of audio effects: classic delays, rhythmic or melodic patterns, reverbs, vintage echoes, shimmer effects, sci-fi sounds… Browse and edit them quickly with only a few parameters in “easy mode”, or expand the user interface to “full edit” mode to create your own creative delays, reverbs and effects, with complete control over the entire signal chain.
Credits: This plug-in includes several factory presets created by Sink and Hans Van Even.
- Powerful delay with built-in effects and third-party plug-ins support.
- 8 taps pattern section with integrated mixer and plug-ins slots.
- 2 feedback loops with crossfeed and plug-ins slots.
- 30 built-in effects: EQ, filters, pitch & frequency shifter, delays, modulation effects, compressor, gate, bit crusher, wave shaper and more.
- Dual user interface: browse and quick-edit presets in easy mode, or create your own delays and reverb with the full editor.
- Supports third party VST, VST3 and Audio Unit plug-ins, with latency compensation.
- Tempo/Host Synchronization.
- Global stereo spread control.
- Several hundreds of fully editable presets.
- Integrated ducking, with internal and external side chain.
- Comprehensive visual feedback with detailed impulse response display.
- Protect your ears with the included feedback and output brickwall limiters.
- No latency.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows.
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal CPU usage).
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
- Full-featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances.
- Any sample rate supported.
- Mac-AAX / Mac-AU / Mac-VST / Mac-VST3
- Win-AAX / Win-VST / Win-VST3 / Win x64-AAX / Win x64-VST / Win x64-VST3
- SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
- Intel or Apple Silicon (M1) processor.
- OS X 10.9 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit / AAX compatible application (64-bit)