The FG-Level Loudness enhancer module uses a proprietary process called “Intelligent Transient Preservation”, or ITP. ITP looks ahead at your mix peaks and optimizes a custom saturation curve that best preserves its characteristics. For example, if it sees a kick drum, it will create a saturation curve that best preserves low end energy. If it sees a snare drum, it will saturate it with a curve that best retains midrange punch. Overall, the ITP will keep your mixes punchy and dynamic while making them competitively loud.
Slate Digital FG-X Mastering Plug-in Bundle at a Glance:
- Use FG Level to enhance detail and punch
- Use FG Dynamics for transparent dynamics optimization
Use FG Level to enhance detail and punchSlate Digital’s FG-X includes the FG Level maximization plug-in and the FG Dynamics compression plug-in. With Level, you can use the Transient knobs to fine-tune your mix transients. Use the”Launch” parameter to transparently increase your track’s punch and dynamics, without unbalancing the mix. The Detail feature helps you add more clarity and focus – ideal for your buried kick or snare sounds. And after the Slate Digital Gain maximizer, you’ll want to use the dynamic perception parameter to make your final master sound totally open and punchy. Last up, you can use the “ITP” slider to prevent unwanted distortions or crackles, so you won’t get weird artifacts in your masters because a mix has small bursts of low-frequency energy here and there.
Use FG Dynamics for transparent dynamics optimizationWhat about the FG Dynamics compressor? Slate Digital recognizes that most top-level mastering engineers use very little compression, if any at all. They know that the mix engineer worked hard to get the right color across the mix, so why alter it? Instead, FG Dynamics aims to maintain that quality, offering up incredibly transparent compression that gives you just the right oomph.
Slate Digital FG-X Mastering Plug-in Bundle Features:
- Includes FG Level and FG Comp plug-ins
- Uses new “Intelligent Transient Preservation” technology
- Aims to preserve the dynamic range and punch of tracks
- Based on years of research analyzing saturation curves
- FG Level is a maximization plug-in that gives you control over your mix
- FG Comp is a compressor that’s made to sound transparent
Make better masters with the Slate Digital FG-X plug-in bundle!
- Software Type:Mastering, Dynamics
- Platform:Mac, PC
- Bit Depth:64-bit
- Format:VST2, VST3, AU, AAX
- Authorization Type:iLok Required
- Hardware Requirements – Mac:Quad Core i5 or higher, 4GB RAM recommended
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Quad Core i5 or higher, 4GB RAM recommended
- OS Requirements – Mac:macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number:SD-SAPFGX-D