Welcome to ALLURA Volume 1, our debut solo vocal library featuring the performances of award-winning soprano Jillian Aversa! This enchanting instrument offers 150 unique, ethereal vocal phrases across 4 keys, 3 tempi, multiple modes and time signatures. The phrases all have evocatively named groups and detailed tags so you can either start a composition with an inspiring performance, or easily fit one into your existing piece.
Every aspect of the library is designed to be super-friendly for composers. All phrases can be played in any key, and all performances were recorded to a set tempo as we understand ‘freeform’ phrases can be difficult to use. The phrases are wordless and performed on the vowels “oo” or “ah” so that lyrics don’t distract from your writing. If you don’t want to use our very flexible Kontakt engine for finding, editing, and playing phrases, you can simply use them directly in your DAW with clearly labeled WAV files.
All these features, combined with bonus single note “oo” and “ah” sustains, morphs, and atmospheric FX, make Allura – in our humble opinion – an essential tool for any media composer seeking an ethereal voice for their compositions.
About the Artist
Jillian Aversa is an award-winning vocalist, composer, performer, and YouTube artist whose shimmering voice has appeared in a medley of projects – from blockbuster video games, film, and hit dance singles to her original New Age/World solo albums. Her many music videos on YouTube have received millions of views.
Graduating from Peabody Conservatory of Music with an extensive background in theater and vocal performance, Jillian commands the stage as well as the studio. In 2013 she began touring as a vocal soloist with Video Games Live, an immersive orchestral concert series. Performing in 14 countries across 5 continents, she has become an international sensation in her own right.
Jillian’s “signature sound” can be described as ethereal, emotional, and sometimes features an ethnic flair.
- 150 unique phrases x 4 keys
- Crystal-clear studio recordings
- Wordless, ethereal phrases
- Single notes with 2 dynamics, vibrato
- 25 designed atmospheres
- Also provided as WAV
- Tag-based browser
- Search by scale/mode, vowel, time signature
- Phrase tweaks: volume, start/end, tune, formant
- Assign multiple octaves of phrases at once
- Digital and analog-modeled FX
- Kontakt patches require FULL VERSION (not player) of Kontakt version 5.5.2 or higher
- 1GB disk space (Kontakt ver)
- 4GB RAM
- Your system must also meet the requirements for version 5.5.2 of Kontakt. If you cannot run that version, you will not be able to load the Kontakt instrument.